Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zentangle challenge #63

Go here to learn more about the weekly Zentangle challenge. I am still new to Zentangle and feel like every week I learn about a pattern that will be my favorite one. This week's pattern is my newest favorite! "Fengle" is really fun to draw. It is so fast and fluid with fantastic results. I think it will really help me loosen up. I tend to hold the pen so tight. I prefer grid type patterns. The more organic flowing designs are much harder for me. But I know the more I practice they will get easier. So far this week I have been drawing Fengles on everything: post it notes, to do lists, backs of envelopes, and meeting notes!



Here's my son's addition. He tends to see flowers and ninja weapons in his Fengles!


Thanks for visiting,
rebecca


3 comments:

  1. Your fengles are fa(e)ntastic! So fun to tangle with your son!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can certainly agree with the ninja weapons :)

    Leaving the background virtually clear means the movemnt of the Fengle really shines. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. like stars in the sky..so pretty!

    ReplyDelete